£1234 per week
- Barn conversion with countryside views in the coastal hamlet of Tughall Steads
- Open plan lounge, dining table for 10 and feature log burner
- Games room with TV and pool table
- Lots of space for everyone to gather but also find a private corner
- Huge garden with table tennis table, children's play equipment and patio furniture
- A short drive from Beadnell and Newton beaches
- Easy to book with surrounding cottages depending on your party size and needs
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Exceptionally spacious open plan living room/dining room/kitchen
- Separate utility/laundry/drying room
- Shower room/WC
- Games room/den with two sofas, bean bags, TV and small pool table
- Master bedroom with additional single bed and ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom with king size bed, ensuite shower room and views over the rear garden
- Triple room with three full size single beds (ideal kids dormitory)
- Twin bedroom with children's theme and full size single beds
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Outdoor table tennis table
- Large fenced lawned garden and patio area with table and chairs
- Private parking for 2/3 cars with additional parking in communal areas
- Some outdoor children's toys
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Range cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Dolce Gusto Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TVs in lounge and games room
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Indoor games room with pool table
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor table tennis
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The fourth shower room is on the ground floor, not upstairs with the bedrooms, but its location is useful for showering sandy children after a day at the beach!
This house is a family owned holiday home and as such is unsuitable for holding large parties. Small gatherings are, of course, welcome but no ‘open house’ please. Tents, hot tubs and mobile homes on the property are not permitted. Please refer to our Large Group advice list for further information.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
HIGH MILL IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a first floor children's bedroom with small alcove with bean bags and cushions, an indoor games room with pool table and TV and a large enclosed private garden with outdoor table tennis table.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.