£649 per week
- First floor apartment in Amble with marina, Warkworth Castle and sea views
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area opening out onto a decked balcony
- High gloss kitchen with cooking island and breakfast bar
- Ideal for two couples with its two double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with sea views
- Lift and stair access to this first floor apartment
- Walking distance to Amble's harbour village, shops, restaurants and marina
- Entrance hallway
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen space
- Bedroom one with king size bed and ensuite wetroom
- Bedroom two with double bed
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Decked balcony with bistro table and chairs off the main living space
- Two designated parking spaces
- Lift and stair access
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
No log burner or garden, just vast views to shout about!
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
QUAYSIDE IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Children are welcome at this apartment but there are no special facilities for them and no outside space other than the balcony. Older children may like the fact that they can walk independently to the very close by boutique ice cream parlour.