£690 per week
- Barn conversion within the coastal hamlet of Tughall Steads
- A short drive from Beadnell and Newton beaches
- Superb double height living area with log burner and sumptuous velvet sofas
- Dining kitchen with silestone worktops, American style fridge freezer and integrated appliances
- Quirky twin bedroom in the roof with glazed panelling to living room (please note low ceilings!)
- Courtyard style garden off the kitchen with outdoor table and chairs
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Entrance hallway
- Dining kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Living room with velvet sofas and log burner
- House bathroom with bath and shower over the bath
- Double bedroom with king size bed
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Mezzanine floor
- Additional quirky twin bedroom (Please note the low ceilings and limited wardrobe space)
- To the front there is a small lawn and private parking for two cars
- To the rear is an enclosed private courtyard garden with coastal planting and sitting area
Please note all plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- American style fridge/freezer
- Kitchen and tableware
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine (remember to bring your coffee pods)
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The mezzanine room has limited headroom and the space is quirky.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SAMPHIRE BARN IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden, although this is more of a flowery patio garden but there are walks and spaces for children to enjoy around Tughall Steads. Plus the beaches of Beadnell and Newton are a short drive away.