£690 per week
- Family friendly cottage just one mile from Beadnell Beach
- Dining kitchen with window seat and distant sea views
- Lounge with log burner, board games, DVDs, plus doors to the garden
- Fabulous children's room with galley bed
- Dedicated children's play corner with toys
- Desk for any holiday work needs
- Private lawned and decked garden with outdoor furniture
- Communal garden with garden pod for relaxing shared with Nook End and Driftwood Retreats
- Football goal, Wendy House, trampoline and table tennis in the shared garden
- Brings a touch of Scandinavian chic style to Northumberland
- Garage for storage of bikes or sports equipment plus outdoor tap
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Entrance hallway with utility area with washer/dryer
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining table to seat 6
- Good-sized living room with log burning stove and glazed door to garden and decking
- Rear hallway with desk, computer and printer for guests use plus kids reading and drawing area
- Ground floor shower room/WC
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed
- 2nd bedroom with double bed
- 3rd bedroom with single bed and additional galley style full sized single, making the perfect children's bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and heated towel rail
- Front courtyard style garden with seating area
- Rear enclosed private garden with decking, table and seating area
- Parking for 2 cars in front of double garage
- Use of communal grassy area for children playing with swings, Garden Pod for adults and play area shared with neighbouring Nook End and Driftwood
- Use of private garage for storage of bikes, small boat, kayaks, boogie boards etc (outside tap for cleaning equipment available too)
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Krups Nespresso Inissia machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Toys and games
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Outdoor table and seating
- Outdoor play equipment
- Outside tap
- Garage for storage of bikes and sports equipment
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
The shower room is on the ground floor with the family bathroom upstairs. The bath has a hand held shower. The large shared garden, exclusively for Nook End, Driftwood and Seasalt is located across the service drive from the cottages, so not ideal for unsupervised toddlers. Vehicles do use the road so please be careful. Ideal for older children who'd like some independence. Each cottage does have its own private enclosed garden though, just off the living room, which is lovely for younger children.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SEASALT IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes toys and games, a private garden, outdoor play equipment and a communal play area. There is also a children's bedroom and a small dedicated reading and drawing nook in the hallway ideal for little ones.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.