£649 per week
- Sea view second floor apartment overlooking Amble marina and coastline
- In walking distance of the marina, restaurants and shops
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area. Nespresso coffee machine, TV with Netflix, Amazon Alexa and Bluetooth speaker
- Decked balcony with bistro table and chairs
- Lift and stair access
- Entrance hallway
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen space
- Bedroom one with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom two with two full size twin beds
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Decked balcony with coffee table and chairs off the main living space
- Two designated parking spaces
- Lift and stair access
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Zoned underfloor heating and electric wall heaters
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- TV with Netflix
- Amazon Alexa
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Books and magazines
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
No negatives to think of. Just normal apartment living so you will have neighbours.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE NELSON IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Children are welcome at this apartment but there are no special facilities for them and no outside space other than the balcony. Older children may like the fact that they can walk independently to the very close by boutique ice cream parlour.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.