Salt Air - 9 Seafield
Seahouses, Northumberland Coastal
- Special OfferUp to 15% off Special Offer Discount - selected dates
- Special OfferSave 10% on holidays between 1st November and 21st December
- Special OfferSave 15% on Christmas & New year holidays between 22nd December & 4th January
- Special OfferSave 10% on February Half Term holidays between 9th -23rd February
- £921 per week
- £132 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Read the full Access Statement for this property.
This first floor apartment allows guests to take in the most spectacular panoramic sea views, the shimmering coastal light and the unmistakable salty sea air of the Northumberland coastline. Close to Seahouses harbour for trips to The Farne Islands, the architects of this high end development have adeptly factored in well placed full length windows and outside spaces to maximise the sea views from sunrise to sunset on both north-east and south-west elevations.
A mix of urban and coastal styling, this two-bedroom apartment in Seahouses packs a lot of punch in terms of its amazing sea view and interiors. Enjoy the sunrise and panoramic sea views from the front lounge and balcony by day, and watch the sun go down in the evening from the rear balcony. Newcastle-based Tatti Interiors styled this two-bedroom pad and we particularly love the twin bedroom with its retro bedside cabinet and Penguin Classic books wallpaper. Set slightly apart from the main village hub, but close enough to walk to, Salt Air is for holidaymakers who are drawn to a traditional fishing town with its harbour, boats, beach, variety of shops and eating places, but want a contemporary place to stay.
- Living room with patio doors to balcony and panoramic sea views
- Contemporary kitchen with white granite worktops, integrated appliances and Nespresso coffee machine and balcony
- Seafront location on the edge of Seahouses village and a short walk to the beach, pubs, restaurants and shops
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Close to the harbour for trips to The Farne Islands
- Don't miss the excellent seafood on offer at Swallow Fish smokery
All on one level (first floor)
- Living room with patio doors to balcony and sea views
- Kitchen/dining room with door to west facing balcony
- Bedroom 1 with super king bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds and ensuite shower room
- Hallway with utility area
- Gated parking for one car plus extra (limited) visitor parking available on a first come first served basis
- Electric heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Clothes airer
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
Poor mobile reception in Seahouses with EE and 3 network working best.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Salt Air is more suitable for older children who will enjoy walking to all the facilities Seahouses has to offer. Young children are welcome but there is no outdoor space and the apartment is on the first floor.
It was all perfect. Even the weather smiled upon us. Just one rainy day out of seven!
A very enjoyable week. Can't fault the property. Beautifully presented throughout. Views great and the dolphin show was a nice extra. ??
Exceptional property with great location. Wonderful walks on doorstep with deserted beaches. Used local bus whilst there and left car parked up for week. Great variety of restaurants nearby. Ship Inn a must for stunning views. Would thoroughly recommend to like minded friends. What more could you wish for!
Everything was excellent from the info provided in the run up to our holiday to the property itself. we could find no fault in any aspect of the holiday We will not hesitate to recommend this company to our friends and we will certainly return to this property and also use this company again. Thank you
Salt Air was the best self catering property we have stayed at. Excellent location & so clean.
The attention to detail was excellent. Arrival touches showed you care about your guests.
As regular visitors, we like the location, quality of the property, secure parking ...
Amazing location, fabulous views, warm& comfy yet luxurious apartment. Well equipped. Great customer service- was able to accommodate a later check out for my partner who isn't well.
A perfect holiday, accommodation full marks
Excellent property in good location. The accommodation was very clean, comfortable and with quality equipment and furnishings, definitely value for money. Our 2nd holiday with Original Cottages and will be booking again.
Salt Air was the perfect location for our recent holiday to Seahouses. Everything is within walking distance. The apartment was superb, with every home comfort and more! The kitchen is very well equipped for anyone who enjoys cooking. We would definitely return!
Well designed. Well equipped. Spacious comfortable and conveniently located to explore Northumberland. Great view of Farne Islands and Bamburgh Castile from lounge and balcony
Superb location, accommodation, decoration and views.
This is a fabulous place to stay. The property is well equipped and the views are fantastic. Nothing not to like.
Located just above another Coastal Retreat, The Beach Pad, the two could be booked together for those wanting to holiday together but independently.
For further information on the area, see our Seahouses section.