£649 per week
- Living room with patio doors to balcony and panoramic sea views
- Contemporary kitchen with white granite worktops, integrated appliances and Nespresso coffee machine and balcony
- Seafront location on the edge of Seahouses village and a short walk to the beach, pubs, restaurants and shops
- Leisure club membership (admission fee applies)
- Close to the harbour for trips to The Farne Islands
- Don't miss the excellent seafood on offer at Swallow Fish smokery
- Living room with patio doors to balcony and sea views
- Kitchen/dining room with door to west facing balcony
- Bedroom 1 with super king bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds and ensuite shower room
- Hallway with utility area
- Gated parking for one car
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Electric heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
Poor mobile reception in Seahouses with EE and 3 network working best.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
SALT AIR IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 2 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Salt Air is more suitable for older children who will enjoy walking to all the facilities Seahouses has to offer. Young children are welcome but there is no outdoor space and the apartment is on the first floor.
IN THE PRESS
Featured in Sunday Times Travel magazine's Six of the Best British Beds by the Sea