£922 per week
- Refurbished barn conversion in a country location just a short drive from the coastal villages of Beadnell and Newton
- Living/dining area with log burner, 49 inch TV, DVD player and Xbox
- Kitchen/breakfast room with doors straight to the garden
- Excellent family bedroom with bunk for three (double with single above)
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Large spa style family bathroom with gorgeous freestanding bath, huge walk-in shower and his and hers basins
- Enclosed garden with patio, fruit orchard area, swing and Wendy House
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Spacious open plan living/dining space with log burner
- Kitchen/breakfasting area with doors to the garden
- Utility/Laundry room
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room
- 2nd double bedroom with king size bed
- 3rd bedroom with bunk beds with double below and single on top (to sleep 3)
- Large family bathroom with freestanding bath and walk in shower and his and hers basins
- Beautiful rear garden with orchard area, lawn and patio
- Children's double swing and wendy house
- Garden shed for bike storage
- Front sitting out area
- Private parking for 2 cars
Please note plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Dualit filter coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV with Xbox
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Garden shed for bike or golf club storage
- Wendy House with outdoor toys
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
All the living accommodation is on the ground floor but it should be noted that there are a couple of quite high steps leading from the front door to the living area.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE APPLE STORE IS A GOLD RETREAT WITH A 5 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a private garden with Wendy House, plus numerous toys and games.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.