£577 per week
- Central village location in walking distance of Beadnell Beach
- Dog-friendly cottage with enclosed patio area
- Light and airy coastal styling throughout
- Can be booked with neighbouring Smuggler's Hide, just metres away, for friends holidaying together
- Close to restaurants and pubs
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances
- Living room with patio doors to tiny courtyard garden
- Downstairs WC
- Two double bedrooms (one with king size bed)
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Small enclosed rear courtyard with table and chairs
- Private parking to front for one car
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Full central heating
- Bedding and bath towels
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso Vertuo coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
There is no garden but a small private courtyard with table and chairs for outdoor eating.
No tumble dryer, just a washing machine.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE BOLTHOLE IS A SILVER RETREAT WITH A 3 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
Children are welcome at The Bolthole, but the only amenities are a few toys and games and a small courtyard garden. The beach, however, is a short walk away and very child friendly with washing facilities and toilets.
Click here to see all of our Christmas and New Year arrival and departure dates.