£758 per week
- Period cottage in Dunstan, Craster with distant views from the upper floors of Dunstanburgh Castle and the coast
- Dining kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine
- Lounge with log burner and stripped floorboards
- Master bedroom with king size antique bed
- Bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower enclosure
- Two enclosed patio gardens, both with seating
- Conservatory entrance with seating
- Within 10 minutes walk of Craster with its harbour, pub, restaurant and art gallery
- Just a stone's throw from The Cottage Inn for a traditional pub meal and a pint
- Private leisure club membership (entry fee applies)
- Conservatory entrance hall, with small sitting area
- Characterful living room with log burner
- Fully equipped dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with antique king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with roll-top bath and separate shower enclosure
- Double bedroom in the eaves of the house
- Front garden off the living room with flower beds and picnic table
- Rear decked seating area with flower pots and BBQ area
- Off street parking for one car outside the cottage (additional cars can be parked in the off-street car park of the nearby Cottage Inn by prior arrangement)
Please note floor plans are not to scale but for illustration purposes only.
- Oil central heating
- Log burner with a starter supply of logs
- Bedding and bath towels
- A welcome tray of milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Starter supply of kitchen roll, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, washing up liquid, salt and pepper
- Toiletries for the first night of your stay
- Sewing kit
- First Aid kit
- Travel cot and high chair
- Cooker and hob
- Kitchen and tableware
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop, bucket, dustpan and brush
- Tea towels
- Dish cloths
- Oven gloves
- Smart TV
- Books and magazines
- Landline telephone with honesty box
- Toys and games
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Key safe for independent arrival
- Leisure club membership (small entry charge applies)
Extra linen and towels (charges apply)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival: 4pm (3pm from Nov-March)
There is a washer/dryer but no separate tumble dryer.
All of our Retreats are non-smoking.
Whilst we take great care to represent our properties and their facilities as accurately as possible, the décor, furnishings and facilities shown in images and video tours may occasionally be subject to minor change.
Terms and Conditions
To assist you in finding the perfect place to stay, we have awarded our cottages a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum style rating. This is based on our own standards and the award is given according to a mixture of criteria - location, aesthetic appeal, standard of luxury, facilities offered and style factors.
For example, a Platinum award goes to our most stylish and all round exclusive properties and a Bronze award may go to a cottage that may be a little less refined in places but still meets the high standards necessary to fit into the collection.
THE OLD GARDENER'S IS A BRONZE RETREAT WITH A 4 STAR CHILD FRIENDLY RATING
It is suitable for children of all ages and includes two enclosed gravelled gardens.